Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ƒσяυм!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vamp High the Book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloverkat
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Spirit
Cloverkat

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Chapter One
Aunt Sandy

I sighed as I got out of the taxi. I clutched my luggage in both hands as I steeped onto the porch of the yellow house. Setting one down for a moment, I rang the door bell and stepped back.
“I told you! - Oh. If it isn’t my late brother’s 17 year old daughter. Cathrine was it? It seems you have grown since you were a babe. . .” my Aunt said almost disapprovingly, “Don’t just stand there! You’re letting the mosquitoes in!”
I grabbed a hold of my luggage again and walked in the house. I just stood there for a bit, looking around the entry way. Aunt Sandy bustled into the kitchen before peeking out.
“Your bedroom is upstairs down the hall, last door on the right. Honestly I don’t know how you teenagers manage just to screw around.” She said waving around a wooden spoon.
“Thanks for letting me stay. . . with you,” I stammered
“It wasn’t my decision! Your father and his stupid will. Don’t expect to stay long; I want you in a boarding high school in a week. Two at the most.”
I looked at her in surprise, but decided it best not to argue. I walked up the stairs to my temporary bedroom. I didn’t even bother with unpacking; I just threw myself onto the pink comforter and cried. How can that witch think I can go back to school so fast?! My parents just fricken died barely 4 days ago!

I balled my eyes out until when I checked the clock, it was almost 7 o’clock. I dried my eyes and re-applied my mascara. I went downstairs to find Aunt Sandy sitting in a plush chair, eating a bowl of pasta. My stomach growled and Sandy looked back at me.
“Did you expect an old woman to cook for a 17 year old?!” she asked with a full mouth.
“No, not really. . .” I said then turned and went into the kitchen. I raided it until I could at least find leftover steak. I slapped it onto a plate and threw it into the micro-wave. After what seemed like way to long, I had a steaming, medium rare steak begging to be eaten. I ate it all, almost wanting to suck the juices up. Sometimes I think I should be a vampire. I laughed at my own thought.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Air
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:43 pm

are ya gonna post the rest
Back to top Go down
Lillian_Estelle
Immortal Royalty Earth High Priestess
Lillian_Estelle

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:59 am

Aweeeehsome So Far...
Wink
Post More Soon!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Amber-Flames.vampire-legend.com
Cloverkat
Cloverkat

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:37 am

Chapter 2
Schools

I opened up my laptop and looked up private schools for Landusky. Looking through the lists of private schools wasn’t too hard, but their prices rocketed through the roof. I finally narrowed down my choices to 3. I automatically knocked off one because its price was over $150. So now it was Grunt High School and Krain High. Just by the name I wanted to go to Krain more.
I looked at the prices and the open slots. Grunt was about $95 a week for education and board. But Krain’s was only $90 for an entire month! I was about to click ‘Apply’ when I saw there were no open slots for classes. A smaller button caught my eye on the corner of the laptop screen.
‘Night Classes’ were in small read letters. If I hadn’t been watching closer, I would have missed it completely. I clicked it and read through.
Closed. Closed. Closed. Open!! One last slot was open for the night classes. And I was going to take it. I hit apply beside the open slot. I filled all the paper work out, and sent it via e-mail to the school board. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. Flopping onto my bed, I could barely sleep; I was so anxious and excited.
Finally, sleep took over. I dreamt of cunning eyes staring at me. Perfect mouths opened to show pink blood stained fangs. A single face emerged from the shadows. A perfect male face stared into my eyes. I could tell he was holding back some emotions, but he let curiosity spark into his eyes. His silvery hair almost reached his shoulders. Before glancing over his shoulder almost nervously, he spoke in a velvet voice, “You must look beyond the shadows, to find the light in shrouds of darkness. And even shadows in the light,” after he said that, his face disappeared.
Soon the other stares seemed more menacing. I tried to back up, to find nothing to support me. I fell back, farther and farther into darkness. Cruel laughs sounded in my ear. I looked over to see another face, gapping its mouth, showing blood red fangs. It seemed to engulf me.

I sat up in my bed, breathing hard. My dream had been so bizarre. I haven’t dreamt in awhile. I thought pulling on a pair of jeans. I went strait to my laptop and opened up my e-mail. I looked through the forwards and the “I’m sorry” letters. I finally found one that said ‘From Krain High’. I opened it eagerly to see only a short sentence.
“We thank you for sending your application, it is pending.”
“That’s it?” I whispered to myself. I walked down stairs. They said it was pending. That’s either a way of saying they’re slow or a nice way of saying you can’t get in. I grabbed a box of cereal and poured it with milk, not really paying attention. I glanced down at my bowl to see it almost overflowing. I quickly sipped up the extra milk and ate the rest. I walked by the downstairs master bedroom to hear Aunt Sandy snoring loudly. I decided not to wake her and risk a cranky old lady, and chose just to take my cell phone.
Igrabbed the car keys and was soon on my way to the mall.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:38 am

okay i'm gonna post the rest of the story so far for her:

Chapter 3
The Mall

I walked from the taxi to the mall entrance, my sneakers squelching a bit in the puddles of past rain. The doors opened easily, inviting me in from the fall air. The food court was vibrant with activity of all ages, mainly teens.
A perfect Saturday. . . for them. I thought as I passed by them. I rushed a quick brunch from a cheesy fast food place and was on my way again. I went straight to the best store I knew. Ubber Epic.
I came inside to see a wonderland of my own. It was a mixture of goth and animal lover. I quickly found the animal t-shirt section. A certain shirt caught my eye. A small bat looked at me from a purple background, smiling sweetly and saying, “I bite.” I grabbed this and a few other shirts along with a pair of jeans. I walked up to the cashier, giving her my items.
“$59.56 please,” she said in a droning voice. I groaned but handed her the money. “Thank you, please come again,” she said in an almost forced voice.
I walked to the food court after a looking around some more; it was noon by now and my stomach grumbled angrily at me. I grabbed a small thing of french-fries and headed for the door. Crude laughing sounded from my left. I looked over to see obvious snob girls laughing and staring at me. I looked down to look what I was wearing, being a bit self-conscious. I was wearing my tie-die baggy shirt, with simple jeans. I glared at them before starting towards the exit again.
“Baggy t-shirts are ssooo last millennium!” I heard one girl try to whisper before they erupted into giggles. Just what I need. I though, Snob chicks criticizing me.
I was tempted to run for the door but I kept my composure for once and walked to the door then my car. The buildings zoomed by and I was home within 20 minutes. It took me almost 50 to get to the mall.
I slammed the door closed, for some reason, I was fuming with anger. I went the living room and turned on the TV. The news was on. I checked the clock; it was only 1:30. All that was on the news was terrorists threatening us again. A huge shadow came upon me. I looked back to see Aunt Sandy, tapping her foot.
“What’s wrong with closing the door lightly?” she asked.
“Nothing you would understand,” I replied before pushing past her. I ran right to my room. No, my temporary room, I thought. I cried very softly, trying to make it not obvious.
After a few minutes passed by, and I was calmed down, I reached for my laptop. I clicked to e-mail, to find I had another bucket load of e-mails. After sorting and reply to most, I came to an e-mail that was titled ‘Krain High.’ I opened it, trying to keep my expectation low.
“Your application has been accepted, but before you attend, the head of school must meet you. If you would please reply and put down a date that you are open for one. Thank you.”
I almost squealed with delight! I forgot about the mall and every thing for a bit. I replied that any day soon was good. I was so anxious and happy I couldn’t leave the room without either screaming to tell Aunt Sandy, or I would be jumping up and down. So to try and calm myself down, I turned some music on and played internet games until the sun had faded from the window. I ignored my demanding stomach and went straight to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:38 am

Chapter 4
Accepting

I woke in the morning, earlier than usual. I didn’t even bother looking at my clock; I could tell that it wasn’t even 7 o’clock. And that, is why you stay up late. I though, groggily, to myself. A grabbed a small book and turned on a small lamp nearby. I just noticed as I started on the first page, it was about vampires. A quote on the acknowledgements page said, “’Forever entombed, waiting to be awakened. Many wait for her arrival’
~Prophecy by Unknown.”
Why are vampires being incorporated into every day of my life here? I asked myself. The poem dash prophecy was beautiful, I had to admit. I sighed and read until the sun was up. It was actually a good book. I was half way through when I dog eared it and again opened my laptop. I only had one e-mail.
“Thursday, September 13, sunset (5:00 PM), will be fine, if you are free.”
That was today! I knew I had time but I almost ran around the room, looking for nice clothes. After finding some nice semi-formal clothes, I let myself rest. Not even a minute later my stomach started to get annoyed from not have food in it. I sighed heavily as I went downstairs and into the kitchen. The rising sun was beautiful even in my tired state of mind.
I grabbed a bagel and cream cheese, trying to get something new. My stomach grumbled impatiently until I was able to scarf it down. I was still hungry but I felt fat enough not to eat anymore. I grumbled at myself about life. And yes, that’s how bored I was. The sunlight that was filtering through the eat-in kitchen window hit me right in the eyes, forcing my hand up to shield them.
7:15. I guessed, and sure enough, when I looked at the clock in the kitchen, it read out, 7:17. Aunt Sandy’s grumpy and sweet little cat, Kestral, came up to me and twined in between my feet, purring madly. Before I could do anything else, she looked up at me, and mewed grouchily, obviously wanting me to pick her up. I followed her wish, and scratched her lovingly on the head.
“How you deal with Aunt Sandy, I will never know.” I almost purred back. I had always loved cats, and most seemed to love me back. I set Kestral back down, and before she could complain again, I rushed upstairs for no reason. I knew I had at about 9 hours to go, but I didn’t care.
After only an hour of games and music, a wave of sleepiness washed over me like a ten-foot wave. I passed out as soon as I let my head hit the pillow.
After waking up, I felt weird. I almost never take naps. I glanced at my clock, yawning.
4:55
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:39 am

Chapter 5
Meeting

Hurried and grabbed my clean clothes and rushed into the bathroom. I applied all my essential make up before changing and brushing my frizzy hair. I would have taken a shower but I was in to much of a rush.
“I’m going to my application meeting thing for school!” I called to Aunt Sandy before grabbing her car keys and slamming the front door.
I drove as fast as I could without being pulled over. Almost didn’t work when I drove past a cop car, I almost had to slam on my brakes. I just made it to the school at 5:06. I slammed the car door before running into the building and down a hallway.
What if they think I’m going to be late to class every day because of this? NO! They HAVE to except me! Ahhhh!! I mentally shrieked as the floor seemed to grow. I didn’t even have time to put my hands out because I was holding my books tightly to my chest. I close my eyes and readied my self for impact the best I could in the second before I hit the floor. Strong hands suddenly gripped the sides of my arms and pulled me up just as my nose brushed the floor.
“Are you okay?” I heard the velvet voice in my dream from 2 nights ago!
“Yeah, I think” I stammered as he brought me up. I was still clutching my books and paperwork close to me. “Thanks”
“No problem” he said plainly as I turned around to look him in the face. The almost invisible sun played shadows onto his face, just making it all the more mysterious. I could make out his features, from his longer hair to his almost red clay brown eyes, and I was tempted just to lean into him and have him hold me.
“Uhhh. . . Are you okay?” he asked, making me realize I was actually starting to lean towards him.
I blushed deeply and tried not to sound embarrassed. “Just a bit dizzy is all. I’m being reviewed to attend.”
The guy from my dream took a big breath of air and seemed to freeze.
“Human?” he murmured almost inaudibly. I could tell I wasn’t meant to hear that so I muttered my thanks and hurried to the main office.
At the huge oak doors marked ‘Dean’s Office’ I made sure every thing looked perfect. I brushed a stray strand of brown hair behind my ear, broke out my special reading glasses, and further organized my paper work before knocking and walking in.
“Cathrine Young?” a deep commanding but friendly voice greeted me.
“Yes sir?” I asked in my politest voice I could muster. I stared at the desk where a huge cushion chair sat, back turned to me.
“Nervous?” the voice laughed. The chair swung around to show a medium set man with perfect pale skin. His almost bronze hair seemed to glow in the gentle lights. He wore a simple light grey suit with a loose tie accenting it perfectly. “I’m the head master, Neil Tomkinson. Or even Mr. T”
“Nice to meet you. I’m here-” I tried to say before he cut me off.
“I know, you wish to apply for night classes and for a room,” he stated quickly, leaning on the desk, his face suddenly serious. He gestured to the seat and I took it.
“Yeah. . . Here’s my paper work in actual print,” I said, handing him my folder.
“No need,” he pushed my folder back to me. “I have all that I need to know.”
“But, I have some extra stuff in there they might be crucial.”
I can find them easy enough. Mr. T’s laugh sounded in my head. I looked in shock at him. His lips hadn’t moved at all, all his face showed was a sly grin. I pieced together what I knew and what I had recently learned today. It snapped together.
“Your-”
“A vampire.”
Back to top Go down
Cloverkat
Cloverkat

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Razz lol face, your stealinz my story! lol jk jk

Chapter 6
Yes, They’re Real

He widened his grin so that I could see perfect white fangs. I tried to back up, but before I knew it, he had both my hands behind my back. Right as I was about to scream, his other hand flew up and muffled it so the sound wouldn’t even penetrate the walls.
“You can’t tell anyone!” he almost growled, “You’ll have to be killed if anyone finds out.”
“I won’t tell anyone if you let go,” my muffled voice seemed to echo off his hand. He slowly loosened his grip and removed his hand from my mouth. I turned to look at him.
“I hope you’re glad to know that you’re accepted,” he smiled. I attempted to smile, but I could tell my mouth barely moved and that my face showed my emotions of shock and confusion.
“Do I have to- You know. Become on of you?” I almost whispered. I dragged myself back into my seat.
“No, for now,” he paused, “But you will eventually. The High Council won’t let me keep a human student in night class all to long.”
I stuck my head in between my knees in response.
“Its not so bad,” he tried to comfort, “you get better eyesight, heck better everything! You get a tattoo when you change that describes you,” he indicated a small sword and pencil on his neck; “You can age, stop, or even rewind by almost 5 years! And sometimes you even get a special ability.”
He caught my attention with the last part. I’ve always dreamed of being a female superman! I knew that I wanted to stay human, but part of me wanted to experience new things and live a life eternally. Maybe hanging out with vampires will help me decide.
“I’ll stay,” I finally decided.
“Perfect,” Mr. T seemed giddy, “I’ll arrange your class schedule as soon as possible. When can I expect you to move in?” He went back behind his desk and drew out some paperwork, his pen scribbling down thing’s I couldn’t catch.
“Tomorrow,” was all I said.

“Very well,” he smiled, “I’ll be finished before day break and have everything ready. You can come over around sunset again.”
“Okay,” I almost stammered. I had thought he was going to have me wait longer, but I was still just as pleased. I headed for the door and left. I made sure to stay clear of anyone, and for once, I was very successful. I climbed back into my car and let my paperwork skew across the passenger seat.
“I can’t believe it. . . There are actually vampires.” I paused in thought, “And I might become one of them.”
I hit my forehead against the steering wheel, making it honk. I let out a quick shriek of surprise before sighing at my stupidity and starting the car. I slowly backed out of my spot, and drove out. On my way back home, I picked up some fast food, not caring how greasy it was.
Back to top Go down
Lillian_Estelle
Lillian_Estelle

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:08 am

hearrt hearrt It!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Amber-Flames.vampire-legend.com
BushyTail
Join A Coven
Join A Coven

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:56 am

I'll read them after exams today. LOL. So much! I need to memorize the right thing - not story but textbook. wahahs!
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:30 am

what you said i could and thats not at HON Evil or Very Mad
Crying or Very sad i'm very disapointed in you
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:42 am

but i do love the chapter
Back to top Go down
Cloverkat
Cloverkat

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:49 am

lol thanks

and no one is postin on my story at HON
Back to top Go down
BushyTail
Join A Coven
Join A Coven

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:22 am

You told me to pause it lol.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:23 am

i posted
Back to top Go down
Cloverkat
Cloverkat

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm

XP now!
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:36 am

anything else clover?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vamp High the Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp High the Book   Vamp High the Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Vamp High the Book
Page 1 of 1