Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ƒσяυм!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The One"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra_Turos
Immortal Royalty Air High Priestess
Alexandra_Turos

"The One" Empty
PostSubject: "The One"   "The One" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:51 am

Ok so im eriting a book about a girl Sonya that meets the love of her life. well she also meets the life she has. She is a profice. the stop the war between two royal vampire familys.

ill post chapter by chapter each week. i do plane to get this book published! so here it the first chapter of my book The One
((i think i have a bug bit me on my wrist!!!))

Last edited by Alexandra_Turos on Wed May 06, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/death_avenue
Alexandra_Turos
Alexandra_Turos

"The One" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The One"   "The One" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:52 am

Chapter 1

He looked like somebody out of a really fancy photo shoot that I took at in French magazines. I wanted to go over and talk to him, but the fear of just standing their looking into his deep green eyes and not saying a word, or melodramatically jumping all over him; kept me planted right where I stood. When I realized that the waitress was trying to get my order I snapped out of my daze. “Would you like me to offer him a drink sent by you?” the waitress asked. I looked at her pail blonde hair; it was a pixie stile cut that looked perfect with her face. Then I noticed her skin. It was a smooth ivory color. I looked up from her flawless neck to her luscious plum lips; then her smoky black silver eyes. “Are you ok?” she asked looking at me concerned; by me staring at her like I wanted to attack her, or for me acting like I was stoned out of the Wiggins; I didn’t know. “Yeah.” I said in another daze. “I have to go.” I said. Then I headed to the door to leave so I wouldn’t scare anyone else.
After a couple steps I realized that I had to past the guy with burning green eyes to leave the building. I stopped where I was with a look that must have been true horror even though I felt none. It was just my inconvenient shyness coming out. I was in the middle of me being incredibly stalkerish when I realized that he was staring right back at me. We just looked at each other. The room went silent; all I heard was my hart thumping incredibly hard. Then he started walking toward me. He was getting closer and closer with each step. Run for it! My mind shouted to me. Run now! Finally my feet obeyed. I booked out of their in a fierce panic. “How stupid can you be?” I asked after running three blocks away. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I told my self wile banging my head on the wall behind me. “Don’t do that.” A mans voice told me.
I turned my head to the right to see the green eye beauty standing out side the entrance of the ally I ran into. “You’ll hurt that pretty head of yours.” He said coming closer by one step. I stepped back two. “I don’t mean any harm.” He said stepping back this time. I didn’t say any thing. “What’s your name?” he asked squatting down to reassure that he will no longer try to get closer. My reaction to this was sitting down my self. “Sonya.” I said in an almost whisper. “My name is Bran. It’s nice to meat you Sonya.”
I found myself scooting an inch toward Bran. “Bran.” I said weakly. “Yes Sonya?” he replied “How did you find me?” I asked scooting another inch as did he. “I wanted to talk to you.” He said not pushing the limit of scooting before I had. I looked “Why? To tell me that I need to stop staring at you?” I said starting to get back my spunkiness that I’m well known for. “well that wouldn’t be fair.” He said. “why not?” I asked confused. “well; because I would be staring at you as well.” He told me like it was an obvious assumption. I got up and walked half way to him. He looked at me with wanting eyes. “Yes.” Was all I could say. He knew I was answering his unspoken question. He rose up and walked the distends separating him from me. “Thank you Sonya.” He said sitting down. After he had done so; an intense wave started streaming between our bodies. I could no longer take it. It was to intimate for me with a stranger I just met, so I got up and ran away to my house.
I was so upset about what I had just done not even thirty minutes ago with Bran, so I took a sleeping pill to re-volve what had just happened in that ally. I fell asleep fairly quickly. I woke up in a room that was not my own. It had blood red walls with gold patterns on top. It looked exotic; like I was in a queen’s royal room. The bed I was in had a black lace canopy covering all sides. The sheets were a black silk material. The covers were a blood red color with gold silk pillows behind me. I got out of the unbearably comfortable bed. The floors were a stunning hard wood finish. “What the heck?” I said looking down at my body. I noticed that I was wearing an amazing dress. It was a plum Victorian stile dress with black lace over it. It was impossibly beautiful. I twirled in little circles to see how the dress flowed with my body.
I remembered that I have no memory of how I got in the room let alone the breath taking dress. I started to the door – that was a huge double door made of wood as well – but the castle like window with gold floor length curtains caught my eye. “Bran?” I asked at the guy sitting at the ledge of the windows patio. “Yes my love?” Bran asked as he turned to face me. He had his shirt off and tight black jeans on. All I did was stare in to his miraculous green eyes. “Sonya?” he asked not coming closer with out my permission any longer. “May I?” he asked gesturing to me. “How did I get here?” I asked not trusting enough to give him permission. “I mean you no harm.” He said with his eyes pleading for my permission. “You keep saying that, but how do I know?” I said shakily.
He started to step closer to me. I tried to move back, but I could not. All I could to was stare into his eyes. “It is ok my love.” He said in a soothing voice. “Do not fear me any longer.” He continued. I shot up in my bed then looked at the clock. “Great…3:51 AM.” I said groggy. “Only fore hours of sleep.” Deciding that I was not tired enough to go back into a deep slumber I got dressed in my favorite pair of jeans. They were a faded blue with little rips from my past trouble makings; then got into a longed sleeved v-neck top that was a frost green. It reminded me of Bran; then my dream I just awaken from came back to me; how odd. I walked down the streets; just wondering; letting my feet take me where they want too go. “I’m staying where I stand this time.” I turned to see Bram behind me. “Well until you are truly ready for me to get close.” He said “How long have you been following me?” I asked. “This is my home.” He said gesturing to the mansion like house. “I was just getting back; then I saw you.”
“You call that a house?” I asked bluntly. “Yes; what is wrong with it?” he asked crocking his head to one side. “It’s Huge!” I practically streaked. He gave out the most angelic laughed I have ever imagined. “Well it was my Grandmothers. She had just passed two weeks ago–“. “Oh; I’m so sorry!” I said interrupting him. “She left me the house.” He told me shoving his hind in his pockets. I walked up to him; our faces almost touching. “I’m not afraid of you.” I told him. “Good.” He said trying to get closer even though it was practically impossible. I felt his sweet breath brushing my face. “Sonya?” when he said my name it was like honey. “Yeah?” I replied. “Would you like to come in?” he asked. “Yeah.” Regrettably he broke our closeness to open the Iron Gate to his “house”. He led me to the door they looked familiar, but I couldn’t place where I had seen them before now.
He took me inside. It was the most miraculous thing I have ever seen. “Now; are you going to sit down and then run off again?” he asked. I wasn’t sure if he really wanted to know, or if he was just making fun of the way I had acted foolishly when we first spoke. “I was kidding.” He said sitting down on the red and gold couch a fire already blazing hot. In the room were old oil paintings of who I assumed were his family. After sitting down in front of him on one of the arm chairs I got a better look at him. He had long wavy dirty blonde hair. His skin was perfect; a nice porcelain color. He wore a warn lather chocker with a stone. It was a nice deep green – not like his eyes; they gave me pleasure. “Is that blood on you necklace?” I asked looking shockingly at the blood colored splatters on the stone.
“No! No; it’s a blood stone.” He said like it was suppose to make me feel better. “I think I should go now.” I said getting up. “No; no. I’m sorry; it’s I magickal stone. A blood stone; they call it that because of the blood like splatters on them, but it’s not real blood.” He told me walking behind me. “Please trust me!” he said turning me so I would be looking at him. “It’s ok. I will never hurt you. You have to believe me Sonya.” He said with a serious tone. “I’m home bran.” A lady said. “I’m in here.” He told her. “We have company make some tea.” He told her. “Who is it?” She asked. “Sonya.” He told her never leaving my face. The next thing we heard was something crashing. “Shoot!” the waitress from the bar came running in the room. “She’s here?” She asked him but was looking at me.
“She found us.” he said with a smug look. “I didn’t find you; you found me.” I said firmly. “She did? She can’t do that!” she said ignoring what I had just said. “I know. I was just as shocked when she passed the house.” He said astonished. “I still don’t know about this. She was watching you like–“ She stopped midsentence remembering that I was here. “I what?” I asked him. “She’s crazy.” He told me. “You’re the one who thinks that this would work! Call me crazy.” She said walking away. “She’s crazy.” He said again. “So are you going to stay?” he asked with lonely eyes. His lips I noticed were red; like he had been biting them. I was now mesmerized by his astonishing crimson bitten lips. “Sonya?” he asked. I could here him but I could not speak.
I woke up in the same room; the red palace; the same black lace canopy bed. I looked down the same plum dress. I went to the window and saw Barn. “What am I doing here?” I asked. He was just like in my dream. He turned around and looked troubled. Concern wiped his face. “You should not be up.” He said rushing to my side. “You got sick and passed out.” It all came back to me. “Oh; your shirt!” I said as he set me on the bed. “Do not fret. That happens all the time.” He told me sitting next to me. “All the time?” I asked skeptically. “No I just wanted to make you feel better.” He admitted.
When I looked at him his cheeks had a pink glow to them. “You’re blushing.” I told him. “Why am I in this dress?” I asked. “Well Annika saw you looking at her plum lips earlier and she thought that you would like this. She bought it and decided that she hates it so she said I could put it on you.” He blushed more; his cheeks almost matched his crimson lips. “You–“ I started with wide eyes. “I would have had Anni do it but he didn’t even have time to show me where the bloody dress was.” It was then I noticed that he had a hint of an English accent. “I hope you would forgive me for what I have done.” he said standing back at the window; probably to cool his cheeks.
“I forgive you.” I said trying to hold back a giggle unsuccessfully. I stood up from the bed and walked over to him. “Look; I understand why you had to do what you had done. I know you were just taking care of me; which I like.” I told him this time me turning him to face me. His face was very childish; like he had just been scolded by his mother after he had done something that was fun, but wasn’t very proper. Which he had done, but I didn’t mind. Every thing felt fine with my body. Nothing hurt where it shouldn’t hurt down south of the navel. “I truly forgive you Bran.” I said taking his face in my hands. “I have to confess something else to you.” He sold me. I could no longer read his face.
“What do you have to tell me?” I asked wary of what it was; considering that he had just seen me in my overly sexy panties, and my bare breasts. I had a flush of adrenalin stream through my veins. I froze; my hands dropped when he didn’t answer me. He moved back out the window. I kept still. “It’s something that Anni had said.” He told me keeping his gaze in the dark night. “Yeah you guys know each other?” I asked. “She is my younger sister.” He said finally meeting me again. “We have been looking for you for a few months now.” He told me. “There are things you are bound to in this would that you would never have thought were real. You are apart of a royal family feud that has been going on for many centuries.” He said stepping closer to me. I didn’t step away. “And how am I apart of that? My mom was a single mother who had to work two jobs just to feed me.” I told him. “Your father was once the prince of the vampire world. “ He said. I busted up laughing. “Vampires? You think vampires are real?!” I said between my out bursts. Then he turned his back toward me. “Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” I told him putting my hand on his shoulder; I felt the coolness of his skin. All of the sodden Bran turned around fangs barring.

Last edited by Alexandra_Turos on Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Air
FlowersUranus

"The One" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The One"   "The One" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:53 am

i love it awsome
Back to top Go down
Alexandra_Turos
Alexandra_Turos

"The One" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The One"   "The One" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:00 am

Chapter two

I was back in the bed this time my right temple was blazing with fairy pain. “This time you’re not getting up until I think that you are able to not faint and destroy some more of my clothes with you body fluids.” I herd Bran’s voice tell me half joking with me and the rest painfully serious. I felt Bran’s cold skin holding on to my hand. I took the free hand and slowly lifted it to the pain that I could hardly stand. “Annika is getting some stuff for you. I’m sorry that dhampires aren’t fast healers like us.” he said griping my hand a little harder. “First; why do I hurt and then what is a what ever you called me?” I asked kind of slurring my words like a drunken Irish women. “When I proved to you that I wasn’t lying to you about vampires you skittered back and fell. You hit your head against the bed side table. You hurt your self quite bad, and I called you a dhampire it’s what you call a vampire human hybrid.” He said over the screams I was crying out of agony. “I don’t have any pain killers, but I do have something that will help until Anni comes back with some.” He told me. “Give it to me!” I streaked at him then went back to my screaming.
I felt a sharp puncture against my wrist then a wave of pleasure took over my body. My head felt like it was going to explode, but not for the same reason. I started to moan and then I looked Bran to see what he had done to me. When I saw him what I thought kissing my wrist I was proven wrong with the sodden stream of crimson running from his mouth down my skin to the bed covers when he swallowed my thick blood. Then he drank some more and we both moaned. He took his mouth away from my bleeding wrist to look at me. “I’m back!” Annika said bursting in the room disrupting the strong sexual desire we both wanted for the other. “You bit her!” She streaked. “She was in pain! Was I supposed to just let her take that agony that I caused?” he out lased at Annika. “You were gone for two hours Anni!” he shouted. I think he would have scared me if I wasn’t high off of his bite. “Sorry.” She whispered then gave him the bag full of supplies. He came back to the sit where he was before Annika walked in. I think once this buzz is gone I will fell embarrassed.
“Sorry; you shouldn’t have had to seen that.” He told me fixing my wounds up. “It’s all good.” I said with a droopy smile. He laughed at me with his angelic laugh. “I shouldn’t have done that.” He told me with a smile that said beg to differ. “You liked it; I liked it. I’m good; you’re good.” I told him sounding even drunker then when I spoke before. “Well then.” He said with an awkward smile. “You see; we Andries don’t get fresh blood like that, so I’m on a high like you. That’s why Anni is so mad. Well jealous rather then mad.” He said talking to me on and on. Just talking to be talking I guess. “So; you say that my father was…is a royal?” I said when he ran out of things to say. “Was.” He said helping me sit up.
“My grandfather; Theodoric Andries wanted to rule the vampire would, so he killed the king. His name was Ludwig Alwen; he was your grandfather. When Theodoric did this he had taken over the royal name and started the well known Andries/Alwen family feud. His wife Sorne Alwen was expecting her first. She has Cornelis and Erwin Alwen–“I cut him off with “Erwin Alwen? Poor kid!” my face got back to the story “Then what?” I asked. “He was your father.” He said. “He had an affair – that was then illegal at the time – with a human nineteen years ago. That is why you and your mother are not in the royal family by name but you can’t help the blood that flows in your veins. Your mother’s last name – and yours – Birger in it self is a prophecy. It means ‘to help, to save, and to protect’ you are prophesized by name to end the family feud, but you don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to.” He told me.
“I’m not going to give you this until the venom is out of your system.” He told me holding up some pain killers changing the subject quickly. “Venom?” I asked. “All vampires have venom in their saliva. Depending on what the vampire wants to do with the victim. They can turn them; that what I used, but I didn’t give you vary much so you won’t turn don’t worry. It just makes you feel high. Then you can kill the victim with the venom.” He told me checking on my wrist. “Almost healed.” He told me with a little smile. “What about how I felt when you bit me. I felt like…like…” I was trying to find a word when he said. “Orgasmic?” he said with I bigger smile. “Yeah; why?” I asked. “The saliva has that effect on everybody’s both victims; turning or killing. I use to joke with Alexander he was my brother when you die like that; that it was a good way to die. The vampire also feels it.” He said blushing. I never thought that he could look even more gorgeous then he already was.
“You are so adorable when you blush.” I put my hand on his rose colored cheeks and stroked his butter skin. “Sunlight?” I asked randomly. “Will not kill us, but it bothers us.” he said taking the hand I had on his cheek and holds it in his. “Garlic, holy water, coffins, stake to the hart?” I said as I poked him in the chest at the stake to the hart part. He gave me the sweet laugh that I think I’m getting addicted to. “Garlic is just plain nasty. Holy thing in general don’t bother us, and you can only kill us by beheading. That why they invented the gelatin.” He said opening the pain killers. “You should start feeling pain in a bit take these.” He said handing me three little pills. “I’m going to need something to drink.” I told him. “Oh; right hold on.” He said getting off the bed. He moved out of the room so fast I could hardly see his blur.
He came back with in seconds with a glass of water. He sat next to me handing me to water. I put the pills in my mouth then took a sip of the water. “Thank you my head was getting a little fuzzy.” I told him. The bottle said that it mat cause drowsiness. So why don’t you just go ahead and lay down and sleep.” I looked into Brans eyes one last time. He took the covers and helped me get in them. They were so smooth; it was like lying in water. Then he left the room and I shut my eyes. Just as I was slipping into a well needed sleep I heard a noise from the window.
I got up to see what it was. A white haired guy was staring at me with pure black eyes. He ran toward me and put me in a hold that had my neck exposed. I scram for Bram, but as soon as I got the ‘b’ out I was silenced by a fist running into my through. “You sssmell nissse young one.” He said then went to bite me. Then I was on the floor with Bran standing over me protectively hissing; he was really hissing. The white hair was like a bolt of lighting in a black mass when he ran back out the window in a blur. I looked at Bran then I blacked out completely.
When I came to for the third time in a three hour radius Bran was sitting over me playing with my hand. Intertwining my fingers with his and then untwining our fingers to do it again. “I think you’re having a rough night Sonya.” Whenever he said my name it was like chocolate toped with chocolate syrup in my mouth. “I would say so; a lot of black out and me falling. Was their ant bodily fluids this time?” I ask jokingly. “No not this time.” He said with a little smile. “What was that?” I asked. “It was an Ide. They are a type of vampire, always thirsty; which is why they are called Ide. It means thirst in Celtic.” He said stroking my hair with his free hand.
“So was I almost his little snack?” I asked smiling so he wouldn’t think that I was scared out of the Wiggins’. “Yes, but I would prefer if you were my little snack only.” He said with a guilty pleaser look. “I don’t mean it as I wanted to eat you to death.” He said after I fell silent. We both ended up almost peeing our pants at a dirty twist of words.
“I didn’t mean that ether.” He said with an even guiltier look that I look as the wanted to do what we had twisted. “Dirty vampire.” I said with a smug smile. “I am only when I’m with you.” He said looking up from our intertwined hands. He moved closer to me; his whole body at first then his face coming closer to mine to kiss me. When he was close enough I leaned in to close the space between our lips.
Kissing his soft lips was the move beautiful thing I have ever done, and I didn’t even know that kissing can be beautiful. Within seconds out lips touched Annika came bursting in the room all dramatic like. “You can’t just glamour her into liking you Bran!” she said standing just in the room. “I’m not using glamour on anyone Anni. Stop overreacting; she kissed me. He said staring into my eyes with a happy glow from my white flag to my trust. “What’s glamour?” I asked. “It’s when a vampire or even a little dhampire like you can have anybody do something against their will and to yours.” Annika said staying where she stood looking totally discussed that she was in the same room with me. “I can do what vampires can?” I asked Bran but as soon as he opened his mouth Annika interrupted him “Not everything but glamour is one.” She said worming up to me a little more. “What else can I do?” I asked eagerly. I moved away from Bran a little to see Annika better. “I’ll leave you two for some girl time. Maybe Anni could take you home?” Bran said asking. I could tell that he didn’t want for me to leave and when I wanted to he wanted to take me. “I’ll leave that to you I’m not getting attacked by Ide for a little dhampire. Why are you so intrigued by vampire shit anyway?” she asked getting defensive.
“It’s my background. I have been trying for years to find out about my past. About my father.” I told her as simple as I was counting to three. This shocked her; she just stood just inside of the room. It was minutes before she had any other reaction. Before she took a breath in then she lunched on top of me teeth bearing. “This.” She hissed at me. Gosh what’s up with all the hissing? “This is what your daddy was you filthy dhampire!” She took in an execrating inhale. “You do smell good.” She looked at Bran. “I don’t mind if the feud goes on. I want to drink. I’m awfully thirsty.” She was just about my neck when Bran grabbed her by the neck. He tossed her to the other side of the room “You know that’s how Ide become what they are. We have enough as is we don’t need to tie another royal Ide in the world. That would just create another feud and being here would just be a waste.” He said. “I’m a waste?” I asked when it fell silent. “NO!” he said coming back to me. “You would in no way become a waste; well unless you would give yourself to the Ide community like Annika over their.” he gave a sneer to Annika over on the other side of the room. She looked like a little girl that just got beaten.
“I think you need to go home lets go.” He took me by the arm and led me down stars. “Can we get something to eat?” I asked starved. “Food; yes human girl needs good. Lets see what’s open at four in the AM.” He said grabbing a coat for me and took me out side. “Lets take my car.” He said. “Stay here.” He said. He turned the corner to the side of the “house”. After a few seconds a 2007 BMW M6 convertible…red. My jaw dropped. Wow I thought to myself. “Here you go my lady.” He said getting out of the car and walking to the passengers’ side to open it. “Nice, nice car.” I said. I walked over to the car; standing in front of him. “Is something wrong Sonya?” he asked.
“No nothings wrong.” I told him
“Do you want to get in, or walk?” He smiled.
“Tell me more about my family.” I said getting in the car. He closed the door and before I could blink he was sitting next to me. I smiled. “Your family huh?” I started the car and took of. “I don’t really know about them. With the feud we never got to be friends.” I smiled at me. “I do think that your father loved you mother very much to break the laws.” I didn’t talk much after that. “Your sister doesn’t like me very much.” I said breaking the silence. “She’ll learn to.” He said in a firm told.
Back to top Go down
Lillian_Estelle
Immortal Royalty Earth High Priestess
Immortal Royalty Earth High Priestess
Lillian_Estelle

"The One" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The One"   "The One" EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:59 am

AWWWWHHH! I Luv It! hearrt
Back to top Go down
http://Amber-Flames.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content