Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ƒσяυм!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly High Academy

Go down 
+2
Lillian_Estelle
Heartbreaker Aurelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FlowersUranus
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Air
FlowersUranus

Fly High Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm

bye i texted. then i got one from cecilia
"god i hate her!" i practically screamed. i looked around the room to see everyone looking at me. "sorry" i said with a look.
i'll get u 4 that and no i was about to turn my phone off when i saw i had a message from Will too i checked it
i miss you too Sad hearrt Smile i typed befor putting my phone away. class was gonna start in like 1 minute i wonder where cecilia is i thought.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:52 am

(east and west go to the same school)
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Water
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:56 am

I jumped as the goth girl yelled. I turned and looked at her and started to laugh. I turned back to listend to the teacher when my phone went off. I smiled at the message. I let out a sigh then started to text her back u take my breath away with every moment that you are not by my side. Willy. I sent the text and smile up at ceil as I could picture her face, her smell, and her touch.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:04 am

Will was laughing at me. turned towards the teacher blushing.
"okay everyone pass your papers forward." as usual i was the only one to do it. no one else took her seriously, she didn't even "grade" the papers sure she told us if she liked them, but grade book. that was not a term in Mrs. Gold's vocabulary we got graded on partcipation.
"thank you Ali." i frowned slightly again. "now everyone form a circle." there was the sound of chairs moving.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:07 am

Heartbreaker Aurelia wrote:

Characters:Popular guy (you may pick a name)-

East side:

Cecilia Shadow (Popular Girl)- Lillian_Estelle

Aliana Yumens (goth girl)- FlowersUranus
Terranova (rich girl)- Alexandra_Turos
Will (rich jerk jock)- Eliz_Loveall
(you can make your own)

West side:

Olivia Carwell (The New kid)- me!Heartbreaker Aurelia
Apila Kuu(you can make your own)- Cloverkat

---------------------------------

Last edited by FlowersUranus on Fri May 22, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:19 am

I all I could do was move my chair for some reason I make it a point to sit by the Goth chick. that is not a good way to start the year out one missed paper.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:22 am

once we were all in our usual circle Mrs. Gold started "we will be starting a new subject class... (what shakespear, greek mythology, what? ideas?
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:37 am

(shapeard Remo and Julite?)

I smiled as I looked around the class with thougths of Aliana floting around in my head.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:38 am

Romeo and Juiet, the tragic love story. first i want to hear all of your ideas."
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:40 am

I raised my hand not fully understanding what she was asking I waitted as for her to call on me. As I saw other kids hand went up in the air.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:42 am

i didn;t raise my hand i knew she wouldn't pick on me. she picked on will "yes mr...." (to lazy to pick anyone else lol)
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:49 am

I smiled as she looked at me. "Skiller Mama." I said with a smile, "I think Romeo was stupit for drinking the stupit sleeping posion. He should had just sit there and waitted for her to come and just run away soo far away. Were their parents couldn't tell them how bad the other was for them." I added as Aliana's mother always seemed to make it a point to tell me that she could find someone much better than me. it really mades me mad.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:57 am

(you said mama it's ma'am)
"well if you think about it Romeo didn't even know that juliet was alive." i didn't bother to raise my hand this how the classses usually went us argueing. "he thought she was dead cause the stupid letter didn't get to him fast enough. he couldn't exactly be able to control his reactions while he was so chocked with grief could he?"
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:01 am

I looked at the Goth girl. "Still I don't care. If he really loved her. He should had took her hand and ran away before it was too late and she said that she wanted to brake up because she was moveing away." I said as I started to think of Aliana the night before she left tell him that she wanted to brake up because long distance realionships were not really a good thing and really hard to keep them working. I would give her that but still I wanted her as my own.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:07 am

oh my god i can'r beleive he's bringing this up in class.
"well Romeo and Juliet were too old fashion for their own good"
i said ignoring his other comment
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:10 am

"old fashion uh? If that is old fashion then all love will end dieing and leaveing us alone and forgotten." I said as I looked away from the Goth girl as her eyes were just like Aliana.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:14 am

"yeah maybe it will. but who knows if love even exists anymore. maybe it's just another fairytell. how do we know its real?"
are argument was starting to turn into a tennis match. us trading comments and the students following us with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:18 am

"Real is it now? Well to know something like love is real is by signs. From the tasted her lips. The smell of her hair as it falls around me. Touch of her skin agusted mine. the looked in her eyes as I tell her 'I love you'. That is how you know it real but just as it real death." I said as I could feel eyes on me. As I make it a point to say I love you as I looked into the Goth's girls eyes as if I was saying it to Aliana.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:21 am

i opened my mouth to comment but close it and pointedly turn away to glare at all the students staring at me they quickly looked away.
"well..... that was definetly interesting. aanyone else?"
(want to make the students talk or should we both skulk the rest of the class?)
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:23 am

(I don't know what do you think? God Aliana is all Will is starting to think about lol)
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:24 am

(i know right? you pick what to do i'll follow kay?)
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:27 am

No other student said anything as if they were soo draw into what Aliana and Will was talking about.

I looked around unsure what to say at all. I looked back at the Goth girl to see what she was going to say before Gold say something.

(I guess keep going for a bit more then have the bell ring soon so we don't get reduded with our debate.)
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:31 am

(kay)
one of the students grudgingly raised their hand.
"um well. i think that even though there were many flaws in the story it had it's own beauty."
that started a whole discussion on the imperfections of the play till the end of class.
me and will just sat there in silence.
we moved the chairs back and got ready to leave. i considered skipping science but i couldn't afford another absence agian.
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:33 am

I put my chair back as I smiled as I looked at the Gothy girl. [color=green] "Hey Gothy! Nice debate." I said with a smile as I was standing by her.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:35 am

"go and.. never mind." i said walking towards the science lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly High Academy
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next