Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Hii!! Thanks For Logging Into The Site!~
Hope You Like It!

-Lillian & Lexa
αмвєя ƒℓαмє'ѕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ƒσяυм!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly High Academy

Go down 
+2
Lillian_Estelle
Heartbreaker Aurelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliz_Loveall
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Water
Eliz_Loveall

Fly High Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:30 am

I step into the class and let out a sigh it didn't seemed that she was in my class yet. I take an empty sit next to some goth chick. Sure she had to be from the West side from what the others rich kids were calling Sinkville. I let out a sigh as I waitted for the stupit teacher to come in and started to try teach us Math.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
Royal Kin Priestess In Training Air
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:36 am

i had to hold in a gasp when i saw who set down next to me. will. Oh my God. what is he doing here, stalking me!! breath, breath, and when class is over just get the hell out of here. i kept the constant stream of coach till the teacher got there then i had to listen to what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:42 am

(Yes!... my first day and I am a sticker lol)

I looked over at the girl her eyes seemed as if I had seen them somewhere. I shock my head and let out a sigh. The girl seemed to be freaking out. "Relaxe girlie it just math it can't be that bad." I said in a low voice to her. I looked back at the teacher and started to take notes down.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:46 am

"i know it's just math" i said before i could stop myself, but that was the way that i'd always talked to Will. hopefully he wouldn't reconize my voice. i quickly turned back to the front of the room.
(we're like the only people here, lol)
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:55 am

(Yeah I know lol)

I hear her voice and stop and staired back at her oddly. I couldn't be my Aliana. She would never dress like that. I looked at her closer I couldn't really make out much about her because all the goth shit on her. I looked back to the front of the room as I had given up to realized if she was really Aliana.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:05 am

i let out a sigh as he turned back to the front of the room.
(we should do something really dramatic. like have a westy and a easty get into a fight)
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:09 am

(Can't do it right now but what about a fight started up in middle of the class room or something like that? I will start think of something to add to some drama to this rp okay Night) cyclops
Back to top Go down
Alexandra_Turos
Immortal Royalty Air High Priestess
Alexandra_Turos

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:10 am

((whats going on so i can jump in?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/death_avenue
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:13 am

(sure we're just in math class randomly trading looks want to say what pompous freaks we are? not sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra_Turos
Alexandra_Turos

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:19 am

i walked into math late. the teacher just looked at me with wanting eyes. i looked at the "freaks". 'god i have to det next to them...again!' i thoght to my self. i sat next to what looked like the leader from mars. "you guys are dorks. i said not really talking to any serten one of them. just speeking my mind out.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:22 am

(who are you talking about me or will? and which character are you right now?)
i saw someone walk in...
Back to top Go down
Alexandra_Turos
Alexandra_Turos

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:30 am

((you i guess and im Terranova right know and meenah will be comming in she will be in this color))
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:37 am

(okay got it)
it was Terranova... arrogant and a little snobby i heard her talking she had just called me a dork. "your one to talk wearing last seasons sweaters"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra_Turos
Alexandra_Turos

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:42 am

"nothing on me is last seson. i yelled and got up to leave the class. as soon as i stood up meenah walked in and i couldnt take my eyes off her. 'god i was want her lips on mine!' i thoght to myself.

"sorry im late" i said to the teacher. i walked over to Terranova "can i sit here?" i asked pointing to a free seat next to her.

"ye- ye- yeah" i studdered. 'god im such a loser!' i thoght to my self and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:22 am

"loser" i coughed
"and wasn't that sweater in the winter catalog last year"
"btw Meenah this is yours i think you dropped it." it was a note that had Terranova handwriting on it. i hadn't looked at it, it was just doddles from class but who knew what it could say?
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:31 am

I sat there and smiled as the girl Meenath walked in. She was kind of pretty but she couldn't compaired to my lovey Aliana. This guy that came in seemed to be bigger jerk than I was. I think I could be friends with him. Beside he was from the East side which was a really good deal since I just moved into the one of the many Mastions out that way. "Hey there." I said like a dork at the girl and guy. Forgetting all about the goth chick for a momment.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:37 am

(gasp, how could you forget about me)
i dropped the note on her desk and turned back to the teacher who was trying to keep everyones attention.,
wasn't really working out for him
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:41 am

(It just a moment it not like I have realized who you are lol)
I couldn't help but to try to see what was on the paper that the Goth girl put on Meenath's dest. I shoock my head and the looked back at the teacher then looked back at the Goth girl 'how could I really think she is my Aliana?' I thought to myself as I just sat there looking over at her ever now and then.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra_Turos
Alexandra_Turos

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:15 am

i saw that meenah had the not i had randomly confest my love to her. but i am a girl and she is a girl and i dont even know if she is like that! "thats mine" i grabbed to from meenah just as she was about to open it. i riped it up befor she could say anything i had writen. i stompped over to the trash and back to my seat. "sorry, and no this is a one-of-a-cind jacked my mother got for me in japan!" i said
Back to top Go down
Lillian_Estelle
Immortal Royalty Earth High Priestess
Lillian_Estelle

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm

It Was Right In The Middle Of Class And I Just Walked In, I Looked Around And Saw All The Losers Around Me And Smirked.
I Saw Aliana , Her Mom And My Mom Were Best Friends , I Shot Her A Smile
And Sat Down In A Seat ,
Completely Ignoring The Teacher And Writing Down Poetry
Everyone That Was Here I Knew
Terranova , Aliana Yumens , Will , And I Didn't Pay Attention To The Rest.
Well Isn't This Going To Be Fun I Said To Myself
Back to top Go down
http://Amber-Flames.vampire-legend.com
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:59 pm

(Will is new to the school lol not unless some how they met before school started..)

I didn't really have much to do with math it was borning and whatnots. My mind was away from me anyhow. I looked up at the clock and the class seemed to be going by soo slow. I pulled my JV football jacket from my last school close to me as it seemed to be getting cold in the room.
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:09 am

cecilia came into the room and i shot her a good natured smile.
i saw will pull out his old football jacket. the one i have back to him when we broke up cause i had to move.
i felt alittle sorry for the teacher, he was never going to teach us anything. he seemed to figure that out and just assigned us to working in our text books
Back to top Go down
Eliz_Loveall
Eliz_Loveall

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:52 am

I hold my jacket close to me. It stilled smelled of her I couldn't beleive she didn't want to try and work it out between us. Yeah I know that it would be miles away from each other. I still loved her I couldn't get my mind off of her. I pulled out my phone and quitely texted her from my cell. hey Aliana I was just woundering how you were doing. I sent the text and then started to try to do my work that the teacher assinged.

(hee texted her and she is sitting right next to me lol)
Back to top Go down
FlowersUranus
FlowersUranus

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:35 am

(Omg why? lol why did u do that? lol)
my phone gave a little beep that sounded like a watch that told me i had a text message.
i looked it was from Will.
i'm okay, u i typed back quickly
Back to top Go down
Lillian_Estelle
Lillian_Estelle

PostSubject: Cecelia Shadow   Fly High Academy - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:14 pm

I Looked Over , Will Was Giving Aliana A Hard Time, And He STILL Hadn't Firgured It Out,
It Was Probably Her Clothes That Threw Him Off The Right Path
I Took Out My Cell Phone And Texted Her, As Usual The Tacher Didn't Care

Hey, Will Giving You A Hard Time? He Still Hasn't Figured It Out .
Tell Your Mom I Say "Hi"

I Got Up And Snickered As I Walked Past Will, I Could Smell My Purfume As I Walked,
I Got Up To The Door And Left, This Class Was Too Boring,
I Would Explain To The Teacher Later. But It Didn't Look LIke He Cared...
Back to top Go down
http://Amber-Flames.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly High Academy   Fly High Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly High Academy
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next